(1) WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which will be downloaded to your device upon your visit to a website using a computer, tablet, cellular phone, etc. Cookies allow the website you visited to collect information about the number of visits users make to a site, or what pages they visit, etc.
1. When you browse the website, cookie are used to identify your device and use the service. Therefore the convenience of the website is enhanced, for example, by storing the cookie on the device so that the customer does not repeatedly enter the same information.
2. We use the information collected using cookies to analyze user's website usage(access status, traffic, etc.), to improve the performance of our website and to improve the services provided to users.
No personally identifiable information is collected by the cookies on this website.
(3) TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY NITTA
Two types of cookies may be used on our website: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain on your device until you leave the Site. A persistent cookie remains on your device for much longer or until you manually delete it.
- Third Party Cookies
Cookies Used to Measure and Assess the Website Usages
- ・Google Analytics Terms of Service (UK version)
(4) DISABLING OR ENABLING COOKIES
You can accept or decline cookie function by changing the settings of your browser. You may use the Website even if you make a cookie function inoperable, but you may not be able to use many of the functions offered on it. For more information regarding browsers commonly used and how to change the settings for cookies, please refer to the links below:
- ・Apple Safari
- ・Google Chrome
- ・Microsoft Internet Explorer
- ・Mozilla Firefox